The West Queen West Art Gallery Crawl this June
With some new additions to our roaster, 8 art galleries in Toronto’s West Queen West neighbourhood will stay open late for you to come and explore. What better way to spend a summer evening than walking from gallery to gallery while taking in all that the neighbourhood has to offer. This art crawl marks the start of the Summer and Pride celebrations in Toronto.
2023 Participating Galleries
Open between 6 and 9 PM
- Elaine Fleck Gallery, 1351 Queen St. W.
- Gallery 1313, 1313 Queen St. W.
- Gladstone House, 1214 Queen St. W.
- Propeller Art Gallery, 30 Abell St.
- Craft Ontario, 1106 Queen St. W.
- Paul Petro Contemporary Art, 980 Queen St. W.
- Artscape Youngplace, 180 Shaw St. (Hallways)
- Koffler Gallery, 180 Shaw St. #104 – 105
Public Transit – TTC
The 501 Queen Streetcar runs along Queen Street with convenient stops for all participating Art Galleries. Hop on-Hop off the streetcar between the galleries when you pay with your PRESTO card. As long as you’re within two hours from your first tap, you won’t be charged another fare.
Go Transit + 15-minute walk
Take a Go train to Exhibition station and walk north on Atlantic Avenue to King Street, turn right onto King Street then turn left onto Sudbury Street. This will take you to Dovercourt Road.
There is ample Green P parking available in the area
- Green P Carpark at 1313 Queen Street West
- Green P Carpark at 45 Abell Street
- Street parking along Queen St. W. (no parking during rush hour 4-6pm)